Product update: launching Peep search, live chat and improved dashboard
Another month, another great list of updates! The biggest is the launch of Peep search for our community of incredible clients. We also streamlined our dashboard view, providing you with a cleaner, simpler experience. Learn more below or sign in now to check out the changes for yourself.
As a CloudPeeps customer, you can now match with Peeps in new ways. Peep search is a great complement to receiving pitch submissions. If you know that you’re looking for a content marketer, based in the U.S. who can work five hours a week – you can now drill down to match with freelance talent immediately. From there, you can view their profiles, message them or make an offer. Here’s a sample screenshot below (and yes, we do have a diverse bunch of folks in our community!):
Over time, we’ll be refining this further to make it more useful than ever to find the exact person you need!
Need instant help while you’re browsing CloudPeeps or logged into the app? Just click on the blue message icon in the bottom right-hand corner and a member of the team will be happy to assist. We may be slower to respond on weekends though. 😉
We’ve cleaned up the dashboard and broken out your jobs, offers and pitches into various sections. If you want to view all available jobs on the dashboard right now, head over to ‘Available jobs’ and follow up your favorites.
For customers: when you log into your account, you’ll find any current or past jobs you’ve created. If you’re looking to start a new job, you’ll find simple options to hire a Peep by posting a job to be pitched, searching a Peep to meet your specific needs or contacting a matching specialist to help find you the perfect freelancer.
We are working on something big, big, BIG right now that I can’t wait to share in our next product update. Stay tuned and have a beautiful month!
Latest posts by Kate Kendall (see all)
- Changing the future of work with a platform approach - March 1, 2016
- CloudPeeps on This Week in Startups - February 15, 2016
- How to transition from full-time to freelance - February 1, 2016
- 8 ways to grow your freelance business for the holidays
- How to move from an employee to entrepreneur mindset
- Minimalism for freelancers: letting go to live a life you love
- How to take a vacation as a freelancer (without taking a hit to your bank account!)
- Why over 35s are choosing to freelance
- 8 freelancers reveal how they got their first client
- Why you’re not winning any freelance clients or jobs
- The top 10 books for freelancers
- How to hire an accountant for your freelance business
- How to hire a virtual assistant for your freelance business