Product update: Introducing reviews, ratings, education and more
Each month we do a round-up of the latest product updates and enhancements to the CloudPeeps platform. While we discuss our big updates here – we also ship many minor improvements and bug fixes behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly. In our last update, we announced the new Peep profiles and we’re now super excited to share the addition of reviews, ratings and education to your Peep profiles, as well as a handy update to company profiles.
Why the update?
As the world moves more into an online-driven trust and reputation economy – we’ve been thinking about how to implement these elements into CloudPeeps. Back in February, we began to design a reviews and ratings system with learnings ranging from Airbnb to Lyft and Uber, to Etsy and LinkedIn.
Reviews and ratings
The one thing missing from your Peep profiles to date was a way to build trust and credibility with your clients. The strongest and quickest way to build credibility is through referrals and testimonials. Now, when someone visits your profile, they’ll see what your past CloudPeeps clients said about their experience working with you.
Once you’ve collected your first client review, when someone visits your profile, they’ll see stars under your profile photo that represent your overall rating based on all reviews. Check out Peep Carrie’s below:
When you visit a profile, you’ll see a summary of the overall Peep rating in the bio section. The full review is then broken down under the ‘Reviews’ section into ratings on communication, work and knowledge, along with a testimonial.
Once your job has ended, your CloudPeeps clients will have the opportunity to review you from their dashboard, as well as vice versa.
Certain clients like to see your professional education, certifications and what you studied, and some Peeps prefer to make that information available. There’s now a spot in your profiles to list this if desired.
To update your education, simply login to your CloudPeeps dashboard, go to edit profile –> Education –> enter your institution information and select “Save.”
And it will look like this:
We also make a small tweak to job listings and company profiles for Peeps! When you’re now viewing an opportunity or crafting a pitch, you can see the contact’s name. This will help you personalize your communication.
As the months go on, CloudPeeps reviews and ratings will form a critical foundation for happy and trustworthy client-Peep relationships. If you haven’t updated your profile since the new design or would like to add education information, please take a few moments to log in to update it.
Latest posts by Kate Kendall (see all)
- Changing the future of work with a platform approach - March 1, 2016
- CloudPeeps on This Week in Startups - February 15, 2016
- How to transition from full-time to freelance - February 1, 2016
- 8 ways to grow your freelance business for the holidays
- How to move from an employee to entrepreneur mindset
- Minimalism for freelancers: letting go to live a life you love
- How to take a vacation as a freelancer (without taking a hit to your bank account!)
- Why over 35s are choosing to freelance
- 8 freelancers reveal how they got their first client
- Why you’re not winning any freelance clients or jobs
- The top 10 books for freelancers
- How to hire an accountant for your freelance business
- How to hire a virtual assistant for your freelance business