Unearthing and curating great content with Sandi MacPherson of Quibb
Content is king in the digital marketing world right now, which means that there is a lot of it, everywhere. With all of the noise, it’s difficult to both find quality and relevant content, and to have your own content found by others. However, it is possible.
That’s why for this week’s #peepchat Twitter chat, we talked to Sandi MacPherson, Founder of Quibb on unearthing and curating great content. Check out the full recap below, there’s tons of great insights and tools mentioned!
- 8 ways to grow your freelance business for the holidays
- How to move from an employee to entrepreneur mindset
- Minimalism for freelancers: letting go to live a life you love
- How to take a vacation as a freelancer (without taking a hit to your bank account!)
- Why over 35s are choosing to freelance
- 8 freelancers reveal how they got their first client
- Why you’re not winning any freelance clients or jobs
- The top 10 books for freelancers
- How to hire an accountant for your freelance business
- How to hire a virtual assistant for your freelance business