How to find and build a community that supports your freelance dreams with Carrie Jones
Sometimes a career in freelance can feel like you’re working on an island, but it really doesn’t have to. After all, 34% of the U.S. workforce are independent workers, many of which are freelancers. It’s important to find people within and outside of your field and industry, people who are like-minded and others who offer a differing perspective to support you in your journey.
That’s exactly what we talked about in today’s #peepchat with Carrie Jones of CMX. Carrie also freelances and is a Peep who’s recently moved to a new state, so she had a ton of insight on how to find and build a community of peers. Check out the full recap below!
- 8 ways to grow your freelance business for the holidays
- How to move from an employee to entrepreneur mindset
- Minimalism for freelancers: letting go to live a life you love
- How to take a vacation as a freelancer (without taking a hit to your bank account!)
- Why over 35s are choosing to freelance
- 8 freelancers reveal how they got their first client
- Why you’re not winning any freelance clients or jobs
- The top 10 books for freelancers
- How to hire an accountant for your freelance business
- How to hire a virtual assistant for your freelance business