Growth hacking 101: the emergence of the full-stack marketer with Scott McLeod
Marketing has and will continue to evolve as a profession and a practice. With this evolution, we’ve seen the rise of the full-stack marketer – someone who is metrics-driven and can ideate, implement and manage the entire user journey. As more companies take an increasingly holistic approach to marketing with product and sales, this role will become more important than ever. This is especially true for freelancers who can act as augmented team members for one or many of the parts of the marketing machine.
This is exactly what we talked to Scott McLeod – growth hacker for Neo Innovation, Founder of Fam and artist – during today’s #peepchat. Check out the whole chat below, where we talk about growth hacking, today’s marketing landcape and why it’s a good thing to have well-rounded skills!
Join us next week when we discuss setting yourself up for success as a freelance writer with Peep Marian Schembari on Thursday, September 24 at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT.
- 8 ways to grow your freelance business for the holidays
- How to move from an employee to entrepreneur mindset
- Minimalism for freelancers: letting go to live a life you love
- How to take a vacation as a freelancer (without taking a hit to your bank account!)
- Why over 35s are choosing to freelance
- 8 freelancers reveal how they got their first client
- Why you’re not winning any freelance clients or jobs
- The top 10 books for freelancers
- How to hire an accountant for your freelance business
- How to hire a virtual assistant for your freelance business