Finding work-life balance as a creative freelancer with Laura Gluhanich
During today’s #peepchat, we got to talk about one of our community’s favorite topics: establishing work-life balance as a freelancer and as a creative. This is something that takes some experience, testing and iterating for new freelancers, but is critical for avoiding burnout and building a sustainable business. We couldn’t think of a better guest than one of our very own Peeps, Laura Gluhanich.
Laura is also a user engagement and community consultant, startup advisor, mentor and music lover. She curates for asongaday.co, contributes content and strategy feedback to Vinyl Me, Please, climbs rocks and walks her dog, Lucille3. A full recap of the chat is below.
Hope you can join us next week on Thursday, September 3rd at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT for “communicating your value as a creative” with the one and only Paul Jarvis. Paul is a designer, writer and maker of things that help freelancers and creatives be better at their jobs. You can check out our past #peepchats here.
- 8 ways to grow your freelance business for the holidays
- How to move from an employee to entrepreneur mindset
- Minimalism for freelancers: letting go to live a life you love
- How to take a vacation as a freelancer (without taking a hit to your bank account!)
- Why over 35s are choosing to freelance
- 8 freelancers reveal how they got their first client
- Why you’re not winning any freelance clients or jobs
- The top 10 books for freelancers
- How to hire an accountant for your freelance business
- How to hire a virtual assistant for your freelance business