Building healthy client relationships with Tessa Greenleaf
It’s important to us at CloudPeeps that both our customers and Peeps build healthy relationships with one another. That they develop a mutually beneficial relationship on understanding and transparency. We take pride in matching businesses with freelancers who will get the job done, while providing an opportunity for freelancers to build a career working on projects that they’re passionate about.
That’s why for this week’s #peepchat Twitter chat, we had our own Matching Specialist Tessa Greenleaf as a guest discussing how to keep a client happy and paying. During the chat, we discussed the importance of communication, what you can do to ensure success before working together and a while lot more. Check out the full recap below!
Join us next Thursday, 10/22 at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT for Sandi MacPherson, the founder of Quibb, on “unearthing and creating great content.” It’s going to be a great conversation, make sure to bring your questions!
- 8 ways to grow your freelance business for the holidays
- How to move from an employee to entrepreneur mindset
- Minimalism for freelancers: letting go to live a life you love
- How to take a vacation as a freelancer (without taking a hit to your bank account!)
- Why over 35s are choosing to freelance
- 8 freelancers reveal how they got their first client
- Why you’re not winning any freelance clients or jobs
- The top 10 books for freelancers
- How to hire an accountant for your freelance business
- How to hire a virtual assistant for your freelance business